Fire Damage Photo Gallery

SERVPRO trucks in front of apartment building

After Fire Loss

Call the Pro's

A fire is a traumatic event regardless of the size. Our SERVPRO of La Crosse County team is the best in the business and we have an immense amount of experience, skill, and tools to make sure that we are remediate your property right the first time.

smoke damaged plates and cups

Caring For Your Belongings After a House Fire

Fire damage, including smoke and soot, affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of La Crosse County | SERVPRO of Adams, Crawford, Vernon, South Monroe & South Juneau understands your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings make your house more than a structure; they make it home. That's why our team is trained on how to restore smoke and soot damaged contents. You can rest assured that your belongings will be taken care of and returned back to you "Like it never even happened."

Burnt kitchen with black walls.

La Crosse County Fire Emergency

A residential kitchen was almost burnt to ashes in La Crosse County. If you experience a Fire Emergency, call SERVPRO of La Crosse County|Adams Crawford Vernon S Monroe S Juneau Counties (608) 786-0387

Room with a ceiling fan and half of the ceiling gone. There is soot scattered everywhere.

Fire Damage Crawford

When fire damage occurs, it's important to call a professional as soon as possible so that we can get started right away!

SERVPRO of La Crosse County | SERVPRO of Adams, Crawford, Vernon, South Monroe & South Juneau: (608) 786-0387

Click here to learn more

Ceiling collapsed, materials are scattered across the floor.

Fire Cleanup Specialists

If you suffer fire loss and discover that materials and equipment are damaged inside your home, call on the right professionals for help. Experienced fire cleanup specialists can restore partially ruined items and help you get back on your feet once again.

Ceiling and insulation is falling out.

Soaked Insulation

Fire damage doesn't always end up looking like what you may picture. In this home the walls, floors, and ceiling are ruined. Believe it or not, but ceilings often caves in as a result of firefighting efforts. The insulation soaks in so much moisture it can no longer hold up structurally.

Upper Duplex Fire Causes Lower Unit Trouble

The day after Christmas was not a happy one for a local area woman.  She was sharing her duplex with a gentleman upstairs, who accidentally caused a fire affecting the whole home.  

After contacting SERVPRO of La Crosse County, we worked with the homeowner to get her belongings taken care of.  The city had decided to raze the home due to the hoard that had been accumulated on the inside and only gave the homeowner six weeks to get it emptied.

Your #WeAreLocal GREEN team worked many hours to get through the extreme amount of "stuff".  We hit our timeline goal with a few days to spare.  

Emergency Board Up Services

SERVPRO of La Crosse County has the capability to respond immediately following a fire in order to perform emergency board up services.  We do this to secure the damaged property and to keep any secondary damages from occurring.

A Cooking Fire Affects a Whole Home

January can be rough and tough in Wisconsin. To make it worse, a local homeowner had a cooking fire.  Not only did the fire destroy the kitchen, but there was smoke and soot damage throughout the entire home including the basement.  SERVPRO responded quickly and to help make this traumatic ordeal "Like it never even happened."

Laptop Causes Fire

A laptop caught fire in a student housing apartment.  SERVPRO performed the board up for the owner and then came back and did clean up for the entire building. SERVPRO worked closely with the owner and the insurance adjuster to make sure everything was done in a timely fashion.  

Fire Causes a Store to Close

A furnace plume was the cause of a fire in a small town's only gas station/convenience store.  It did severe damage to the entire building.  SERVPRO of La Crosse responded quickly.  They were able to inventory all of the merchandise, remove debris, and do a thorough cleaning and even helped with the rebuild.  Check out the before and after pics on this website.


Even our marketing representatives attend IICRC classes.  Heidi P. went to Indiana to attend the Restoration Academy's Fire/Smoke Restoration Technician class.  The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification is found in 25 countries throughout the world and set the standards for our industry.