About SERVPRO of La Crosse County
Vincent & Catherine Norris
Owners of SERVPRO of La Crosse County
Since 2007, SERVPRO of La Crosse has been helping the people in our community with their fire, water, and mold cleanup needs. With over 1,800 locations across the United States and Canada, we are here to help restore your home or business in the event of a disaster. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption that a disaster can cause in your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened".
Our owners, Vince and Cathy, moved to the La Crosse area because they saw a need. Vince had worked for thirty years in the automotive industry with his father and Cathy had worked with SERVPRO of Muskegon. They moved their family on a Friday in June and received their first fire job the following Monday. They worked tirelessly with their sons to get the business up and running. Throughout all this time, though, customer satisfaction is still their top priority and the job is not complete until the customer is happy.
Most of our team members grew up and have raised their families in the La Crosse area. Our children attend the schools and play sports. We are all invested in the future of our community and our goal is to serve the people, businesses, and organizations in our community.
SERVPRO of La Crosse draws on decades of experience in property restoration. We provide all of our employees the resources they need to be successful. With initial training and ongoing training, is then our staff equipped with the knowledge to perform their jobs. SERVPRO of La Crosse is committed to hiring top quality people. To see more information about your #WeAreLocal GREEN Team, click the following link: Our Employees
Our motto is "Like it never even happened." We have worked endlessly to uphold this reputation to be the premier restoration provider. We believe in the proven services that we provide and look forward to working with you.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Crime and Trauma Scene Decontamination
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Wisconsin State Certified Pesticide Applicator
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Highway 16 Adopt-A-Highway
- Holmen Business Association
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- La Crosse Area Occupational Safety and Health Council
- La Crosse Chamber of Commerce
- Onalaska Area Business Association
- Sparta Area Young Professionals
- Sparta Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin Women's Association
- Women Empowering Women in Networking (WEW)
- 2015 - SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze Award
- 2016 - Entrepreneur Magazine Ranked #1 in the Restoration Services Category
- 2016 - Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 Top 10 Franchises in 2016