Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire Affects Whole Home


January is hard enough, but add a kitchen fire to it and things just got worse.  SERVPRO was called to help make it "Like it never even happened."The befor... READ MORE



Soot Removal of Lighting Fixture


After a cooking fire ignited a kitchen, heavy soot covered all of the contents within the home.  A fire can be a very emotional and stressful time for home... READ MORE



Kitchen Appliances Good As New


At SERVPRO of La Crosse County, we can clean and restore just about any item you can think of. Along with the toaster in these before and after pictures, we hav... READ MORE



Restored Flowers in Onalaska, WI


A fire that happened in a home in Onalaska was a total loss for the structure.  But with the help of our professionally trained technicians and our Ultraso... READ MORE



Cleaning Personal Items After Home Fire in Holmen


This end table came out looking brand new after it was recovered from a home fire in Holmen WI. SERVPRO of La Crosse and their professionally trained technician... READ MORE



Cleaning Smoke and Soot Fire Damage In Onalaska


This family’s Onalaska home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical shortage. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, b... READ MORE