About SERVPRO of La Crosse County
Vincent & Catherine Norris
Owners of SERVPRO of La Crosse County
SERVPRO of La Crosse County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage, and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of La Crosse County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, soot, water or sewer damage. SERVPRO of La Crosse County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of La Crosse County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 608-487-9758. We are available 24/7/365.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- Wisconsin State Certified Pesticide Applicator
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- Crime and Trauma Scene Decontamination
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- Women Empowering Women in Networking (WEW)
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Onalaska Area Business Association
- La Crosse Area Occupational Safety and Health Council
- La Crosse Chamber of Commerce
- Sparta Area Young Professionals
- Highway 16 Adopt-A-Highway
- Holmen Business Association
- Wisconsin Women's Association
- Special Olympics of Wisconsin - Polar Plunge
- Tomah Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sparta Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneur Magazine Ranked #1 in the Restoration Services Category
- Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 Top 10 Franchises in 2016
- SERVPRO Chairman's Bronze Award