SERVPRO has new Marketing Manager
SERVPRO would like to introduce, Heidi P., who was recently named the Marketing Manager. She has been with SERVPRO for 3 years. She is active in the Sparta and La Crosse Chambers sitting on boards and being an ambassador. She has 2 IICRC certifications-Water Restoration Technician and Fire/Smoke Restoration Technician. She is looking forward to helping your local SERVPRO grow.
SERVPRO of La Crosse County is an IICRC Certified Firm
Training and Certification through the IICRC. SERVPRO of La Crosse County is a Certified Firm!
Highly Trained Cleaning and Restoration Technicians
SERVPRO continually trains employees with the knowledge to restore your property.
The IICRC stands for Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
The IICRC is a certification and Standards Developing Organization (SDO) non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
They set the gold standards for the Cleaning and Restoration industry.
The following is from the IICRC official website:
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the CleanTrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise.
IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
Why use a certified technician?
Professional restoration technicians understand the need for quick response. Immediate remediation is the key to controlling any escalating costs. The longer the remediation is delayed, the higher the cost of restoration. Certified restorers have the knowledge to test materials and apply the restoration techniques required to return the items to their pre-loss condition. Look for the IICRC logo to verify IICRC certification.
SERVPRO of La Crosse County has held this certification for 6 years straight, and is honored to count itself among select organizations.