Fire Needs Quick Cleanup to Prevent Loss of Business
A night auditor at a local hotel was doing some laundry when, the dryer caught fire. Smoke and soot spread not only throughout the laundry room, but because the heat was on, smoke spread out through the whole hotel.
Our team arrived and scoped the situation. The entire hotel was going to need a cleaning. SERVPRO of La Crosse is a franchise. Due to that fact, we are able to call on and work with other franchises across the country when larger situations come up.
It took the GREEN Teams seven full days to clean the entire hotel. The hotel owner could not have been happier.